Our receipt maker lets you quickly make receipts with our professional receipts template straight from your web browser, no sign up necessary. The receipts you make can be sent and paid online or downloaded as a PDF.
Benefits of using a receipt maker
Instead of working hard, we should work smart! The smart thing is to use the right tool for the job, a receipt maker!
When you use Invoice Simple’s receipt maker you save yourself a lot of time and effort. Here are some of the reasons why:
- The app saves your clients and items, having them ready for use the next time you’re making a receipt
- Organize your receipts without needing to put in any additional time in
- Use a professionally designed receipt template that’s compatible with printers and mobile devices
- See an overview of your business at a glance, without any effort
- Know when customers receive your receipts
- Get notified when customers view your receipt
- and many more amazing benefits
Alternative to using a receipt maker
You may have heard about using a simple excel or word receipt template to make your receipts. Using those applications is fine at the start but when you get to making your second or third receipt you’ll realize that you’re wasting a lot of your time on repetitive tasks. For example:
- You need to duplicate and rename your original file every time you want to make a new receipt.
- There’ll be moments of intense frustration! Since Word and Excel aren’t made for designing these sorts of documents and they’ll refuse to do what you want them to do.
- You end up re-typing client and item details even though you’ve sent them a receipt before.
- It’s a hassle to organize and find old receipts.
- If you want to know how much you’ve billed over a certain period you’ll have to open up every single file and manually add up the totals.
This is time you spend doing administrative work. Time that you’re not being paid by anyone to do. My guess is you didn’t start your own business to do administrative work.
More receipt templates
If at the end of the day you still feel like the receipt maker isn’t for you, you can always fall back onto traditional methods. We’ve created a selection of commonly used receipt templates to help with that.
Any questions or comments? Feel free to reach out to us.