Our Invoice Generator lets you quickly make invoices with our professional invoice template straight from your web browser, no sign up necessary. The invoices you make can be sent and paid online or downloaded as a PDF.
How to make an invoice using the invoice generator
We’ve written step by step instructions on creating an invoice as well as a run down of what a professional invoice includes. Feel free to check out our comprehensive article on making an invoice.
Alternative to using an invoice generator
You may initially start out using a simple excel or word invoice template, but when you get to making your second or third invoice you’ll realize that you’re wasting a lot of your time on repetitive tasks. For example:
- You need to duplicate and rename your original file every time you want to make a new invoice.
- You end up re-typing client and item details even though you’ve sent them an invoice before.
- It’s a hassle to organize and find old invoices.
- If you want to know how much you’ve invoiced over a certain period you’ll have to open up every single file and manually add up the totals.
This is time you spend doing administrative work. Time that you’re not being paid by anyone to do. My guess is you didn’t start your own business to do administrative work.
Benefits of using an invoice generator
Instead of working hard, we should work smart! The smart thing is to use the right tool for the job, an invoice generator.
When you use Invoice Simple’s invoice generator you save yourself a lot of time and effort. Here are some of the reasons why:
- The app saves your clients and items, having them ready for use the next time you’re writing an invoice
- Organize your invoices without needing to put in any additional time in
- Use a professionally designed template that’s compatible with printers and mobile devices
- See an overview of your business at a glance, without any effort
- Know when your invoice is viewed by a customer
- Process credit cards online or on the spot
- and many more amazing benefits